HR - Talent Acquisition at Edureka
Views:87 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Edureka - Graphic Designer (2-5 yrs)
- Regularly produce clear and concise assets for digital design while embracing brand.
- Propose, plan, design, and deliver a full range of high-impact digital collateral, including, but not limited to: infographics, presentations, social media graphics, videos, electronic publications (interactive PDFs, ePubs, iBooks, folios, HTML emails), interfaces, vector based animations and web-based content.
- Collaborate with internal team to conceptualize and develop new marketing content.
- Set-up A/B and multivariate testing with designs and develop insights to help improve marketing communications.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and design technologies.
- Candidate must provide an online portfolio of relevant work samples.
- Must have experience in developing company collateral.
- Demonstrated ability and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Should have conducted A/B testing of creatives.
- Infographics capabilities are a plus.
- 2+ years of experience in Graphic designing for paid marketing campaigns.
- Agency experience will be an advantage.
- Good communication skill, Written and verbal.