Edureka - Business Manager - Sales - US Shift (8-12 yrs)
- Achieve and surpass monthly/quarterly targets and goals
- Conduct team meetings to increase individual and team success
- Train, motivate, and coach inside sales representatives
- Monitor CRM and conduct daily audits to validate ongoing performance
- Demonstrate initiatives for refinement & strengthening of the existing products while working with sales and marketing management through inputs on product betterment, marketing offers, etc.
- Review weekly forecast with sales management
- Drive ownership of Course landing Page i. e. Correct batches, content, offers, etc.
- Bring Customer reviews.
- Research and create a knowledge-based on frequently asked queries.
- Attend customer calls and convert them into sales. Make a strategy for a business need.
Required Skills :
- 8- 12 years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter, and willing to meet targets
- Consistent track record of achieving sales target (monthly/quarterly), preferably from Education industry background.
- Experience in selling Software products/Services in the past preferred.
- Successful candidate will have demonstrated perseverance, motivation, diligence with attention to detail.
(Mandate) The candidate needs to have his current experience in working in the night shift.