Edureka - Associate - Presales (0-2 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on client requirements for technology learning solutions and understand the technical specifications of the client
- Support all the solutions framework for new and emerging technologies for all enterprise requirements
- Design the program pedagogy for enterprise clients
- Customize course-wares based on client requirements.
- Work on the proposals and technical documentation to formulate the client deliverables which include course curriculum, learning framework, and delivery methodology
- Support the enterprise sales team with customer-facing technical/commercial pre-sales assistance.
- To attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Work with Learning management system for course-ware management
- Prefer someone from a technical background with experience in operations
Desired skill :
- Target driven and result oriented
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Should be from an engineering background (BE/BTech-CS/IT/E&C)
- Should have knowledge of technology solutions