Talent Acquisition Specialist at Eduonix Learning Solutions
Views:248 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Eduonix - Senior Manager/AVP - Partnerships & Alliances (5-12 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Identify opportunities for strategic partnerships manage existing alliances to help drive new customer acquisition, market penetration and brand visibility.
- Responsible for developing and executing new partnerships for professional up skilling programs.
- Lead discussions to create a strong pipeline of partners to pitch for Brand solutions and convert them at a healthy rate.
- Develop joint business plans with partners and plan and forecast growth for Eduonix and partner accounts.
- Manage partner relationships to drive business growth
- Create and implement a monthly marketing plan for alliances
- Collaborate closely with internal teams (marketing, product, engineering, technical, finance) to operationalize and manage strategic initiatives/campaigns
We are Eduonix, World's fourth largest online learning company aimed for professionals and students. We have assisted over 2 million learners from 80 countries with 700+ top quality online courses in Technical, Non-Technical, Business Development, Personality Development, Design and various other expertise for last five years. We inspired and shared our platform with 250+ world class technical instructors. We also are determined to serve Enterprise Customers for employee upskilling.