Sr HR Executive at Eduonix Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:52 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Eduonix - Executive - Pay Per Click (2-4 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
The prime job role will include:
Initiate New campaigns across various channels. Launch and optimization of PPC Campaigns. Overseeing Accounts related to Search platforms as well as inspecting Budgets. Providing necessary reports and monitoring KPIs. Have the highest possible Return of Investments towards Online Marketing Efforts.
Other important responsibilities include :
- Managing Large Keyword list creation.
- Formation of Effective and optimum paid strategies.
- Launching of numerous PPC campaigns Monitoring accounts related to Search engine Platforms (Google AdWords, Bing etc) Rightful Targeting of the required Audiences.
- Timely working on Budgets and Bids towards gaining better Return of Investments (ROIs) Generate attractive and concise advert copies. Maintain and Coordinate Partnerships with Vendors and PPC Ad Platforms.
- Enhance and adapt Modern trends related to SEM and PPC.
- Any Graduate or Postgraduate
- Preference would be given to Engineers & MBA from Tier A institutions.
- AdWords certification, an additional advantage
- 2-4 years of Proven experience in PPC.
- Experience in SEO would be an added advantage
- Experience in analysing data across multiple platforms and providing insights for improving scale/efficiency.
SKILL SET :
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked in key e-commerce companies and have prior e-commerce exposure.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and written)
- Passion for internet Marketing
- Hand on Exposure on platforms (Facebook, AdWords, Yahoo)
- Proven record of building and scaling profitable marketing teams
- Advanced Knowledge and Clear concepts related to Digital Marketing and SEO
- Ability to devise strategies across all channels.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities.
- Connections with influencers in the domain is a plus.
- Basic Understanding of XML and HTML, MS OFFICE