EduisFun - Intern - Market Research Analyst (0-1 yrs)
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
2. Understanding business objectives and designing surveys to discover prospective customers preferences
3. Compiling and analyzing statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
4. Market research on the K-12 EdTech business in India
5. Research core problems affecting our leads and the market in general. What are the Services that people are using today and what are the most compelling features of our competing products or services?
6. Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis, Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
7. Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
8. Provide competitive analysis on various companies- market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
9. Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
10. emain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
4.Work from home based internship
5.Flexible work hours
6.Internship duration- Minimum 2 Months
NO. OF POSITIONS : 2
If you are an energy-packed, fun-loving, ambitious person, this one's for you.
Eduisfun (www.eduisfun.com) is an educational gaming company based out of Mumbai founded by IIT Bombay and IIT Delhi alumni. We have a team of young and sprightly individuals who passionately believe that games can help make learning fun for everyone.
We are backed by a leading education firm IITIAN Pace in Mumbai.