EduisFun - Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients' business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based on this understanding. You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients' data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients. You will also be subjected to the sales of the company for the B2B & B2C clients.
- Combining Sales and Marketing skills with Technical knowledge to create and deliver appropriate counselling/sales pitch.
- Expertise in establishing excellent networking skills.
- A clear understanding of negotiation points.
- Establish and monitor numerous activities to maximize the business
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Organising sales visits.
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Establishing new business.
- Attending exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Reviewing sales performance.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Making cold calls to reach out to prospects and convert them
- Managing and generating sales leads
- Responding to prospect's queries over phone/email and following up consistently
- Preparing sales plan and strategies to develop business by identifying potential students
- Counsel prospects and guide them towards suitable products
- Clearly communicate details of the product to prospects
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, and events
- Maintaining sales records and responsible to achieve targets for given product lines
- Additional responsibilities as requested by the Manager
Skills Required :
- Strong interpersonal skills and fluency in English & Hindi languages
- Good at Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Should be a self-starter, have high levels of motivation, enthusiasm and a never say die attitude
- Should have interest and confidence in meetings or exceeding sales targets.
- Should be willing to work in a start-up environment