Senior Manager - People & Culture at EduFund
Views:22 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
EduFund - Search Engine Optimization Role (2-4 yrs)
Company Overview :
- EduFund is an early stage platform that helps Indian parents plan for their child's higher education in advance. Our unique technology is inspired by years of asset management experience as well as personal experience in funding higher education.
- EduFund is India's first full-stack planning product that allows parents the unique opportunity to save for the future, take education loans, and avail a scholarship for all their short-term and long-term education needs.
- The start-up's app also provides access to courses offered through its partnerships with ed-techs, counseling services, and immigration. EduFund was started to help combat rising costs in education and make the planning journey for parents easier.
- EduFund has over 70,000 parents successfully engaging on its platform and has over 600,000 downloads. We're a team of exceptionally hard workers, out-of-the-box thinkers, and caffeine lovers. We are as silly as we are dedicated to our mission at EduFund. No task is too small or too big for an EduFund teammate, irrespective of their designation. We work like a team.
- Our founding team has had the privilege of working at companies like Reliance, Goldman Sachs, CRISIL, LeverageEdu, HDFC, and many others. We have raised a seed round from notable investors such as Anchorage Capital Partners, ViewTrade, AngelList, Mass Mutual venture and other angels. We are headquartered in Ahmedabad, with teams in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore.
Role and Responsibilities :
- This role will be responsible for enhancing the online presence of a website and increasing its visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs). This is a crucial role in driving organic traffic and improving the website's overall performance.
- Analyzing and managing traffic growth.
- Strong background in cracking search algorithms and keywords marketing.
- Specialize in Dynamic Pages Optimization, Web analytics & Internet marketing.
- Ability to show competitive keyword ranking on Search engines on-page & off-page strategies with optimization.
- Performing Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Ranking reporting, etc.
- Undertake different link building activities such as classified listing, business listing, social media promotions, etc.
- Should have good expertise in online reputation management (ORM) & blog strategy.
- Developing App Store Optimization (ASO) strategies to ensure that our app appears at the top of the search results in all applicable app stores.
- Optimizing conversion rates for app download pages by utilizing various content and visual tools.
- Monitoring and tracking app store rankings using the latest analytic tracking tools.
Candidate Qualifications :
- 2 to 4 years of working knowledge of SEO & ASO best practices.
- Proficiency in SEO tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Moz, and others.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and web development concepts.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Continuous learning and adaptability to keep up with industry changes.
Required Skills :
- Traffic Analysis
- SEO & ASO
- Dynamic Pages Optimization
- Web Analytics
- Internet Marketing