HR at Educational Initiatives Pvt. Ltd.
Views:191 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Educational Initiatives - Regional Manager/Manager - Sales (5-6 yrs)
Educational Initiatives (EI) is an ed-tech company that leverages the twin levers of cutting-edge research and technology-based solutions approach to revolutionize how children engaged in the K-12 education space learn. Our vision is to create a world in which children everywhere learn with understanding. Our goal is to reach a multitude of children across different strata of society, irrespective of the kind of education they are receiving today or the curriculum they are following.
Role : We are looking for an experienced Sales Professional for the position of Regional Manager / Lead RM to join our team who can help us in creating a world in which children everywhere learn with understanding. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in all aspects of sales, ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, and relationship with schools.
- Primarily responsible for the acquisition of new schools from the designated territory,
responsible for revenue generation from the sales of products.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with schools. Bring to notice any best
practice/adverse issue at the school to the seniors.
- Work towards creating excellent relations with the schools by giving presentations to each of the stakeholders (management, principal, teachers, parents, students) in the school.
- Ensure that all services promised are delivered and ensure that the schools use this efficiently.
- Ensure that the response time to schools is very high.
- Ensure that MIS are maintained according to company requirements. Utilize all necessary
internal resources efficiently to get the desired outcome.
- Gather and manage competitor intelligence. Develop and maintain great rapport with other team members within sales as well as other Departments
- Share market learning's with Product and Marketing teams
- To ensure profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
Experience and Skills :
- Sales professional with 5 years of experience in Sales preferably from Education Industry.
- Experience in Sales Process
- Should have good presentation skills
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Any Bachelor's degree / Masters/ MBA
For more visit: https://www.ei-india.com