Head Consulting at The Hub
Views:4 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Education Counselor - Sales (0-5 yrs)
- The key role is to act as a brand ambassador and brand communicator, promoting the 4-month-long tech bootcamp which guarantees employment on its completion
- The job role includes speaking to the potential candidates over the phone, answering their queries related to programs which we have, and convincing them to enroll in the course.
- The candidate would be responsible to make telephonic conversation for incoming interest through the leads generated
- Keeping a regular follow-up with the interested candidates, share all the relevant information whenever required, assuring timely closure.
- Preparing necessary reports and sharing the same with the management on a daily basis.
- Coordinate & maintain close relationships with internal counseling & editorial teams to understand student requirements.
- Take ownership of accuracy of work and maintain quick a turnaround time
- Work closely with the marketing and product team to suggest and improve campaigns and other product marketing efforts.
- Must be comfortable coming to office 6 days a week
- Good communication and convincing skills in English.
- Should be a motivated, team player with the right attitude.
- Prior experience of 2+ years in admissions or educational sales/ IT trainer or educational counseling would be preferred.
- Graduation in any stream.