Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:6 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Education Counsellor - Education (1-2 yrs)
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Our Client is hiring for Education Counsellor
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Looking for candidates who are Interested to build their career in Education Industry.
- Career counselling through guidance and awareness, provide comprehensive consultancy with end-to-end solution.
- Handling outbound calls/Inbound calls to explain about the courses.
- Generating One-on-one sessions from fresh leads.
- Consistently following-up to re-generate interested enquiries for enrolments.
- Supporting through mailing/ calling/ Messaging services.
- Making Follow-up calls to the Pending or cold leads on a regular basis.
- Generate enquiries, applications, and enrolments as per target assigned
- Conducting Online Group counselling
- Follow the Application to Selection to Enrolment process to complete the admission
Key Skills :
- Candidate should have a pleasing personality with effective convincing and selling skill.
- Excellent Communication (English & Hindi) & Interpersonal Skills to build strong rapport with the students
- Responsible and motivated to give your best.
- Ability to perform under pressure, adhere to timelines and achieve targets.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in Tele-calling / Counselling
- Added advantage of having worked or having knowledge about the AVGC (Animation, Visual Effects, Gaming & Comic) Industry.
- Must be confident and have good communication skills.
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, and competitive.
- Must be result driven and can work well in changing environments.
- Must be soft spoken and polite.