Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:74 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Education Counsellor (0-2 yrs)
- Join a leading service provider in the Education industry
- Be a part of an innovative and open culture
- Strong emphasis on work life balance
Our client is an established education organisation that assist students in the admission process for leading universities. With over 20 years of experience, the company has extended their impact with operations in multiple cities in India as well as international countries.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Organising counselling programs for students
- Reviewing both current & past student reports in a bid to check their progress levels and making further recommendations if needed.
- Ensuring students, parents or guardians are actively involved in the development and administration of intervention procedures when the need arises.
- Performing telesales with a sound understanding of the company's products
- Achieving timely targets through marketing and advertising campaigns
- Assisting in solving the queries of students.
- Creating and implementing a successful customer relationship program.
The Profile :
- You ideally have at least 6 months of experience in B2C sales/account management, Inside Sales or Marketing Communications. Freshers are welcome to apply.
- You have excellent convincing and communication skills.
- You are motivated to perform as an individual and in a team.
- You have strong customer relations as well as personnel and multi-operations management skills
- You are an effective coach and are genuine in helping others.