HR at EDS TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Views:70 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
EDS Technologies - Digital Marketing Role (4-10 yrs)
- Generate maximum digital impact for marketing campaigns.
- Design and ownership of all digital assets.
- Collateral management, coordinate with internal stakeholders in developing & offering of marketing collaterals such as white papers, brochures, presentations etc.
- Design and layout of electronic and print materials for all programs, events, campaigns (flyers, posters, banners, collaterals, logos, invitations, newsletters, newspaper ads, etc.).
- Maintaining EDST's branding guidelines so it remains consistent and is used properly by all stake holders.
- Manage and maintain the organization's website.
- Regular and timely updates of news, updates, events etc in website.
- Continually work on SEO of the website.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular reports.
- Edit and post videos and other contents on the website, social portals etc; video editing skills desirable.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing website bounce rate and increasing dwell time.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendly UI.
- Carry design and web projects from concept to completion with adherence to the brand standards.
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies.
- Ensure the coding standards are met, optimize the web architectures for navigability and accessibility and ensure the website and databases are being backed up.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Conceptualize and manage events.
- Identify vendors based on requirements; have a good working relationship with them.
Attributes required :
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to express creative ideas.
- Good communication skills ie verbal and written.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to executive stakeholders.
- Exposure to graphic design.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to connect with business contexts.
- Good PowerPoint skills.