Edgegrid - Executive - Sales (0-4 yrs)
- At EdgeGrid, we are changing the way energy is produced and consumed. We are leading the energy transition to accelerate zero-carbon future. edgegrid is a:
- Marketplace platform re-shaping the last-mile delivery of energy
- Rewards consumers for supporting climate-friendly power and responsible energy usage
- One energy cloud platform, where everyone can connect, transact and create value.
- If you join us now, you will be an early team member in helping the founders shape the direction & focus of the company
Create massive impact
- At EdgeGrid, we are not solving a small problem, and we are not addressing a small market; we are going after climate change - the most pressing issue of our times - with a consumer-tech approach.
- Join us in building an organization that empower consumers and businesses to achieve more by being climate-friendly. Your life's work should be something that matters. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
About the role :
- The role is of EdgeGrid sales executive. The selected candidate will help in acquiring and maintaining relationship with commercial customers in their assigned geography.
Location : Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Vijayawada
Key Responsibilities :
- As a Sales Executive, you will be directly contributing to EdgeGrid's growth by identifying clients, prospecting and onboarding customers to EG platform. You will discover new leads, build trusted relationships with your prospects, while working to understand their business requirements. Your conversations with customers will help align their business requirements with EdgeGrid's offering. You will be the frontline ambassador of EdgeGrid's core values and offerings.
Your key responsibilities shall be :
- Generate a sales funnel by identifying prospective customers, understand key decision-makers, and maintain deals in EG CRM
- Convey EdgeGrid's value proposition to prospective clients and close deals, meeting onboarding targets
- Partner with teams internally to ensure we have accurately scoped out technical needs, and that our customers have a smooth onboarding transition
Here is what we are looking for :
- A smart persona with proven skills in door-to-door sales of the difficult-to-sell proposition
- Good communication skills with fluency in local language of your chosen location
- Demonstrated ability to document and maintain detailed customer information in CRM platforms
- Understanding of business consumers and the key levers required for promoting adoption
Nice to have : Experience in doing door-to-door sales for ecommerce or similar startups