Talent Acquisition Manager at EDGE Networks Pvt Ltd
Views:47 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EDGE - Manager - Product Marketing (3-7 yrs)
The Job: Product Marketing Manager
Qualification - BE/MBA
Skills - Attitude to learning, Passion to learn AI-led technology, Excellent Excel and Presentation skills
We- re looking for a B2B product growth marketer to bring our product, data, and intelligence story to life in high-impact ways. To succeed in your role, you will develop a deep understanding of EDGE's customers and their needs as well as our product capabilities and roadmap, and create compelling collateral and campaigns to connect the two.
The ideal candidate will enter the role with experience in enterprise B2B product marketing, interest and experience in technical product marketing, a track record of successful B2B product go-to-market launches, and a deep understanding and appreciation of the enterprise buyer.
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role reporting to the Sr Director of Growth & Partnerships. In the role, you will serve as the subject matter expert for the product and platform capabilities, both internally and externally, and work cross-functionally across Product, Sales, and Customer Success to deliver business-driving go-to-market initiatives.
You will have multi-facet roles & responsibilities.
- Stakeholder Management:
- strong verbal communication skills Excellent copywriting, editing, and storytelling skills,
- Prior experience to translate the business plan into high-quality, relevant, audience-centric communications
- Manage and Build over a $1M+ marketing qualified pipeline each quarter use your top and mid of the funnel techniques to get these client interactions moving forward.
- Predict ROI for the enterprise clients and do a customized product demo and present value propositions. Ideally, the prospect will participate in supporting their business by using an intelligent platform that uses AI and machine learning to enable the experience for users and employees with delightful experiences in the Talent supply landscape powered by EDGE product suite of services.
- Create meaningful impact - 8 high-value conversations and product demos per week
- Lead powerful presentation discussions and product demos (solve prospect pain - show a better way)
- Drive opportunities through the sales cycle to close
- Be creative and find ways to shrink time
- Work with Marketing to ensure necessary reporting cadence with all stakeholders to provide visibility for demand-fulfillment lifecycle (demand creation, backlog, trends, pipeline, fulfillment status, etc.)
- Comfortable with world-class tools like Zoho, Mailchimp, Linkedin sales navigator, Lusha, etc.
- Proactively manage your schedule, leads, and pipeline
- Use your energy, be passionate, laugh like crazy & have fun
- Work closely with business line leadership in this growth opportunity.
- Industry experience selling an HR/TA technology solution or related technologies.
- Proven SaaS AM experience selling into large enterprise accounts
- Experience building integration frameworks for enterprise platforms
- Experience consuming and developing solutions that are highly interactive with internal/external APIs and web services
- Sales Enablement - Partner with sales and sales enablement to arm the sales team to effectively deliver EDGE's value proposition to customers and prospects.
- Flexibility - Be Agile and comfortable to change and find ways to capitalize on your ability to move forward and get things done.
- Business & customer subject Matter Expertise - Develop a deep understanding of our target market, including buyer personas, key uses cases, and customer needs
- Customer Feedback & Product marketing roadmap Support - Work closely with the Product team to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings
- Drive - You- ll be put in a position to succeed, but you- ll need to drive yourself. This is a hard job, but an immensely rewarding one inclusive of commission on deal closures