HR Recruiter at Edfora Infotech Pvt Ltd - myPAT
Views:905 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Edfora - Area Sales Manager - myPAT (3-15 yrs)
Area Sales Manager
The Role :
We are looking for a Sales leader for our B2B School Sales team to onboard schools for our product and lead the revenue growth through strong networking with key stakeholders in the education ecosystem.
- Own the end-to-end process of B2B (School Sales) lead generation to conversion.
- Build, develop, and mentor high performing talent in the B2B Sales team.
- Designing education solutions for users across the spectrum, particularly at the level of Class 11th and 12th.
- Pitching our vision and employing a consultative approach to provide value to the users through our entire range of product offerings in the competitive exam space.
- Understanding the demographics of the students and teachers in different regions.
- Responsible for execution-oriented B2B Sales strategy across the country.
- Contribute to product growth in terms of engagement and revenue.
- Build and improve the entire network of relationships with Principals and Heads of Schools.
- Develop a positive and supportive culture with a focus on operational excellence and innovation.
- 3+ years of field-based Sales or Business Development experience, preferably in the education, e-learning, or Ed-tech startup.
- Proven track record of building and managing high-performing B2B Sales teams.
- Client Development and management experience are desirable.
- Highly motivated and able to take ownership to deliver results.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Good decision-making skills, metric-driven operations with the ability to assist team members in solving complex problems, and maximizing productivity.
- Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and build a sense of urgency in a dynamic environment.
- We offer an innovative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial work environment where you- ll be at the center of leading change by leveraging technology and creating a boundless impact in the lives of students.