Talent Acquisition at Econz IT Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:21 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Econz IT Services - Executive - Presales (1-2 yrs)
Who are we ?
We can tell you that we are a Google Cloud Premier Partner with a customer base of over 1000. We can also tell you that for the last one-and-a-half decades, we have been helping businesses through their journey of cloud and digital transformations.
These facts are impressive. But they- re about us. We would like to talk about you.
If you- re the kind of person who believes that collaboration is the key to success and innovation is the right way forward, then we believe that we have something in common. Econz promotes a spirit of camaraderie and collaboration to help people achieve their true potential because they are our greatest strength.
If you- re also the kind of person who believes that a people-oriented approach is what drives a company towards success, then again, we believe the same thing. In fact, our HR policies have the three P's at their core: people, processes, psychology.
These are some of our main strengths other than our wide range of solutions and services including Google Cloud Platform, G Suite for Business, Google for Education, and Chrome Enterprise among others.
So if we interest you, then check out the opportunity below. You might just be the perfect fit with Econz.
- Pre-sales executive having an understanding of business requirements and designing solutions in the google cloud domain and explaining it to customers.
- Assisting the sales team to drive revenue by helping to qualify accounts, answer RFP/RFIs, preparing and delivering solution-based product presentations, and delivering proof of concepts that meet customers- business requirements.
- Engage closely with the Sales and Google team, to deliver promising technical solutions and ensure constant interactions with Partners to drive opportunities for closure of deals.
- Be a trusted liaison between key partners, executives, and decision-makers.
- Ability to craft and articulate enterprise-wide strategic cloud computing solutions.
- Assess customers' business problems and recommend appropriate sales-driven solutions.
- Coordinate with the operations team for the delivery of solutions as per the proposal.
- Deep engagement with the sales team for winning opportunities.
- Build a technical relationship with delivery teams, prospects, or existing customers to support overall prospect/customer engagement.
- Solid and deep understanding of traditional On-premise IT infrastructure and should be able to map to cloud services.
About you :
- Education: Graduate/Post Graduate (Preferably electronics and communication engineering/ Computer science engineering with min. knowledge in Cloud Infrastructure.)
- Experience: 1-2 Years
- Cloud Architect Certification in AWS or GCP or Azure will be an added advantage.
- Comfortable working in an highly aspiring Partner Ecosystem Organization - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail, and strong follow-through.
- Stakeholder management for both internal and external with strong verbal and written business and technical communication skills with good flexibility to work.
- Positive & passionate to explore emerging technologies day by day.
- Analytical thinking and innovative work approach.
- Team Player with attention to detail and strong follow-through.