Senior HR Executive at Economode Food Equipment (India) Pvt Ltd
Views:21 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Economode Food Equipment - Senior Sales Role - West & South Region (4-8 yrs)
Job Description : Senior Sales Engineer (West & South Region), Base Location - Thane.
Position Summary :
- We are a leading snack food equipment manufacturing company in India having been in the business for more than 15 years.
- We are looking for smart and experienced Senior Sales Engineer to join our team and handle sales and expand our client base in the assigned territory.
- The position is based in Thane.
- He shall have the responsibility to extensively visit the assigned territory and meet customers (existing as well as potential prospects), explore the territory to generate potential leads, and individually achieve targeted sales objectives.
- The successful incumbent will act like eyes and ears of the company and continuously strive to grow the organizations footprint in the assigned territory.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure achievement of sales objectives (targets) as per annual business plan
- Extensively visit & provide appropriate responses to customers in the assigned territory and/or key customer to drive sales and build long term relationships. Effectively work as a team member with head-office & technical resources to ensure meeting business objectives
- Effectively implement sales process including lead generation, customer need capture, development & submission of suitable quotes in close co-ordination with technical teams, negotiations, follow ups and closing sales etc.
- Provide accurate & timely information to other team members as per company's management practices
- Supporting & ownership of billing & collections within the assigned territories/ customers.
- Market visits to meet customers to understand trends, customers needs and product response
- Capture market insights, client requirements & position customized product solutions accordingly
- Manage sales pipeline, accurately forecast sales as per management process
- Report to the department head / back-end sales resources with timely & accurate feedback from market and constantly look at areas for growth
- Monitor key Initiatives suggested by department heads and/or the organization and work towards improvement & development of the assigned territory and/or key customers
- Maintain & adhere to sales process discipline, sales information management system, activity reporting and other company guidelines.
- Participate, lead and drive identified sales initiatives as per business needs
- Participate in Seminars /Exhibitions/Conferences related to Food Processing Industry.
- Work as an active team member with regional team & head-office to ensure meeting business objectives
Other Information :
QUALIFICATION : B.Tech (Mechanical) is a must, MBA Full Time (Sales & Marketing) preferable
EXPERIENCE : 4-8 Years
AGE : Below 35 years
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
1. Technically sound and Solution based selling approach.
2. Technical orientation & willingness to learn the concepts & principles involved in company's products
SOFT SKILLS : Go-getter and Presentable, Result oriented, Strong client management / Negotiation skills, Strong communication skill (crisp and concise), Good Team Player.
Preference : Preferably from the Food Processing / Pharma/ Bakery/dairy / Beverages processing Equipment, Packaging, Boilers, Heat Exchangers, Cooling Towers, conveying system, Grain sorting. Handling the sales for capital equipment's or Plant & Machinery.
Base Location: Thane
Willingness to travel extensively to West and South of India.
50-60% travelling, staying overnight in assigned territories.
Salary Range : 6-8 LPA CTC
M : 720 848 5708 (HR)
W : www.economodefood.com