Senior HR Executive at Economode Food Equipment (India) Pvt Ltd
Views:68 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Economode Food Equipment - Regional Sales Manager (9-15 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager, Thane (Head Office)
- Position Summary
We are a leading snack food equipment manufacturing company in India having been in the business for about 20 years.
We are looking for Regional Sales Manager to join our team for working out market penetration blue print and expanding the client base in the assigned region. The position is based in Thane (HO).
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for building and managing sales team as well as strategizing and executing all Sales related activities for the organization in the assigned region.
We expect our Regional Sales Manager to act like owners and take full responsibility of meeting and exceeding organizational business objectives and contribute to our organization's success in the long run.
The Regional Sales Manager will also provide general & administrative support for the regions. The ideal candidate would combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
Key Responsibilities :
Sales Strategy, Planning & Control :
- Studying the market condition, market player's strategies, product performance &, trends.
- Preparing region/ territory level sales plans aligned to organization goals & objectives
- Building necessary infrastructure and processes for effective team performance
- Working closely with the team and jointly evolve the micro execution plan
- Building excellent customer/ stakeholder relationship
- Charting out a path to become market leader in identified product category
- Actively launch products/ systems/ solutions/ initiatives as per organizational objectives in the region.
- Provide active sales and market inputs to management. Execute market strategies aligned to management strategy.
Core Sales Function :
- Managing & developing quality Sales pipeline & teams to meet regional order booking, sales & margin plans as per targets.
- Constantly guiding the sales team on their target achievement
- Enabling customer need understanding and development of appropriate solutions.
- Building strong sales process adherence, reporting & review discipline for self and the team
- Provide or enable required technical, commercial & customer inputs for order processing.
- Driving sales for big projects & managing key accounts
- Closely monitoring & supporting billing & collections
- Market visits to meet customers to understand the trend, customer's needs and product response
- Co-ordinating & completely support the Operations/ service teams for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Constantly improving on market information knowledge through sales team and discover new opportunities for growth
- Constant feedback to management on market trend, product, competition performance & customer
- Prepare and present accurate sales forecasts to senior management.
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team, track results & adhere to management processes.
Team Building & Leadership :
- Evaluating sales team performance on continual basis and wok towards building a strong high-performance team.
- Identify hiring needs, selecting, train and retain top talent
- Constantly innovate ways to balance sales opportunities, client management and new customer onboarding responsibilities
- Constantly inspire and motivate employees on a daily basis and bring innovation to sales process to help accelerate the market growth trajectory
- Drive positive internal team work across departments.
Administrative and Functional support for the Region
General and Administrative support :
- Support functional teams - I&C and Service for the region.
- Ensuring travel and other company policy compliance for the region or the team.
Other Information :
Qualification : B. Tech Mechanical with MBA (Sales & Marketing).
Experience : 9-12 Years.
Technical Skills : Active listening and responsiveness, Planning & organizing, Business acumen & negotiations, Leadership, Market & customer understanding, People management, Coaching & mentoring, Concise communication, Analytical ability.
Behavior Expected : Coaching Strategies providing feedback and training, role playing
Communicating - Sharing of information, giving background
Leading Sales: - Demonstrate good Sales Practice, Create and Practice good sales strategies.
Effective Motivators, Knowing the industry and product.
Joining : Within One Month or less
Job Location : Thane - Manpada, (Mumbai)
Salary Range : - 10-14 LPA.
Industry Type :
(01) Food Equipment Manufacturing industry will be highly preferred
(02) Pharmaceutical Equipment / Packaging and Heavy Machinery Equipment
(03) Food Processing Industrial Equipment
(04) Stainless Steel (SS) Fabrication related companies
About the company :
A leading snack food equipment manufacturing company in India
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function : Sales