Talent Scout at Talentus India
Views:606 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
eCommerce Manager - FMCG (2-7 yrs)
- This is a unique opportunity to work with a fast-growing and innovative Indian startup and work closely with the leadership team to drive sales and facilitate growth.
- Development and execution of the online marketing activities to drive the business, specifically the allocation and presentation of merchandise within the eCommerce site.
- Overseeing product offer and merchandising; ensuring sales are maximized and content delivered effectively.
- Managing engagement and business partnerships with the key e-commerce players on various business initiatives.
- Analyzing customer demographics and purchasing behavior to monitor trends and future sales growth.
- Developing strategic thinking for developing online space - Channel margins, monthly demand plan.
- Managing and tracking payments from the partner websites.
- Online Store Operations - Control inventory and ensure replenishment needs are met, manage online product inventory, optimize content for listings.
Key Skills/ Experience :
- 2+ years of e-commerce, marketing, product/program management, consulting or related experience. A background with an ecommerce company is a big plus.
- Exposure to seller portal (India and abroad) - templates, listing, content, warehouse stock management
- Experience with drawing visibility for sellers through sponsored product/ advertisements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred eCommerce category experience: 'Grocery', 'Food and Nutrition'.