Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:11 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
eCommerce Executive - Social Media Marketing & Sales (1-4 yrs)
- Join a company that only brings the best-fit market availability with comparative benchmark
- Opportunity to be part of a pioneer in organized recruitment believes in providing a network that further builds relationships
- Our client, an independent consultancy firm specializing in HR consultancy, Administrative services, Contract Negotiations & Organizational Development, stands as a leader in the modern scenario.
- They focus mainly on powered Human Resource services and ensure that they fill in the blanks by providing a penetrative and proactive procedure to ensure that all needs related to Human resource solution and recruitment while managing the entire employment and business process is looked after. The vital aspect for any business or corporate to grow relies heavily on hiring smart candidates. They are well equipped with the resource and technology as Human Resources is not merely something they do but this is the basis of our business.
The Job :
- Our client is looking for an E-Commerce Executive with Social Media Lead Handling skills to join the team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the online sales and marketing activities for our products through e-commerce platforms and social media channels. You will work closely with the marketing team and e-commerce platforms to ensure that our online presence is optimized for maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Manage the company's e-commerce platform and social media channels
- Create, manage, and monitor social media campaigns to generate leads and drive sales
- Provide customer support for online orders and handle inquiries related to the product
- Monitor and analyze customer feedback and reviews on e-commerce platforms and social media channels
- Coordinate with the marketing team to create and implement effective e-commerce and social media marketing strategies
- Collaborate with the logistics team to ensure timely and efficient delivery of products
- Continuously evaluate and improve the online customer experience
- Stay up-to-date with the latest e-commerce and social media trends and technologies
Location : Surat, Gujarat.
CTC : 3- 4.5 LPA
Ideal Candidate :
- You must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in e-commerce and social media management
- You must have knowledge of e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, Flipkart, and others
- You must have familiarity with social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others
- You must have excellent communication skills and ability to handle customer inquiries and complaints
- You must have strong analytical skills to measure the performance of e-commerce and social media campaigns
- You must have good organizational skills and attention to detail
- You must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- You must have familiarity with Photoshop or Canva would be an added advantage