Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:18 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
eCommerce Executive - IT Solution Provider (0-3 yrs)
- Opportunity to learn
Our Client is a renowned IT solutions provider, and we offer a comprehensive package of tech-savvy services clubbed with innovative solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining The Product Listings On Amazon, Walmart, Etsy, Ebay, Etc.
- Managing Reputed Ecommerce Sellers/Vendors Of USA, UK And European Region.
- Handling The Entire Inventory, Catalogue, Accounts For International Clients And Brand Filtering Their Accounts On Various Ecommerce Platforms.
- Liaising With The Customer Support Team On Order Related Queries And Providing Quick Responses On The Same To The Clients.
- Proactively Addressing All The Areas Of Concern For The Management And Acting As A Communication Point Between The Support Team And All The E-Commerce Portals.
- Diligently Providing Daily And Weekly Sales Activity Report To The Managers.
- Conducting Research And Analyzing Ways For Keyword Expansion, Keyword Research For The Online Products.
- Managing Seller And Buyer Grievances On Various Ecommerce Portals.
- Ensuring Great Customer Experience On All The Product Listings On All The Current Online Platforms.
- Properly Understanding The Entire Client's Business And Solving All The Related Queries On Mails, Chat Or Phone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of Ms. Office, word and Email correspondence
- Knowledge of E-commerce online portals
- The Candidate Must Have Pursued/ Be Pursuing BBA/BCA/BE/MCA/MBDA Or Any Other Relevant Qualification.
- Experience: 0-1 Years/ Fresher's With Dynamic Personality.
- Should Possess Sound Knowledge Of MS Word, MS Excel And Email Correspondence.
- Fluency In English Communication Would Be Considered A Major Plus Point.
- Strong Interpersonal, Analytical And Result-Oriented Skills Would Be Looked Upon.