Senior Recruiter at EC Council
Views:3 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EC Council - Technical Content Writer - Science (1-2 yrs)
Technical Content Writer - Science background is a MUST
EC-Council (International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants) is the world leader in IT Security Courses - Information Security, Network Security, Computer Security and Internet Security Certification and Training. EC-Council's flagship course Certified Ethical Hacker, CEH set the standard for what the world has come to expect from ethical hacking IT Security courses.
As the world leader in ethical hacking and Information Security training and certification, EC-Council offers information security courses and certifications in all of the major information security disciplines including Ethical Hacking,Computer Security, Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Computer Forensics, Intrusion Detection, Network Security Essentials and Security Fundamentals security courses.
Job Profile :
Job Role: Content Developer/Technical Writer
Job Description :
1. Effectively research, analyze and write technical contents for Information Security domains in a variety of formats like eLearning courses, instructor presentations, user guides, etc,
a. Research, gather, and analyze information on technical topics
b. Organize and structure information logically
c. Write content on the technical topics
d. Create diagrams and illustrations to explain the difficult concepts
2. Work with the project team, subject matter experts, and use existing documentation to understand content need
3. Review content for technical, grammatical and style guide compliance
4. Manage multiple writing assignments simultaneously by prioritising project deadlines
5. Experience of writing on network/system and information security domains will be an added advantage
Desired Profile :
1. Should be a Graduate/Post Graduate in IT/Comp. Sc..
2. Must have good flair of computing technologies and aptitude to learn.
3. Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
4. Should be a team player, looking for a challenging environment to work and ability to work under pressure.
5. Passion for work is reflected in your career growth.
6. Working knowledge of MS Office is a must.
Experience : 3-5 years
Functional Area : IT - Software, Education and Training
Location : Hyderabad