Talent Acqusition Specialist at EC Council
Views:79 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
EC-Council - Sales Role (4-14 yrs)
Delegate Sales - Australian Shift Pick Up Provided
- The aptitude and desire to make 60 - 70 calls daily, a large portion of which will be cold calls.
- Ability to generate your own qualified leads through internet & Phone research, the reading of industry trade journals, networking and referrals.
- To actively prospect new clients to inform, inspire, persuade and give the benefits to attend our conferences or participate as exhibitors in our Expo.
- Generating new leads through intelligent & in-depth research
- To meet and exceed set event targets and monthly revenue targets.
- Work well in a team environment giving ideas and working collectively with all members to grow your division
- Build strong, profitable business relationships and ensure sales targets achievement - Develop, manage and sustain sales pipelines
- Experience in or the desire to grow and to eventually manage a team of three to four sales executives
Knowledge and Skills :
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent written communications (Good command of English).
- Ability to negotiate, close deals and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to convert leads and deliver partnerships under pressure.
- Fast thinking and Innovative problem solver.
- An entrepreneurial approach and positive attitude
- Adherence to, and demonstration of, organization and division core values