Talent Acqusition Specialist at EC Council
Views:92 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
EC-Council - Sales Role (4-14 yrs)
Delegate Sales - Australian Shift Pick Up Provided
- The aptitude and desire to make 60 - 70 calls daily, a large portion of which will be cold calls.
- Ability to generate your own qualified leads through internet & Phone research, the reading of industry trade journals, networking and referrals.
- To actively prospect new clients to inform, inspire, persuade and give the benefits to attend our conferences or participate as exhibitors in our Expo.
- Generating new leads through intelligent & in-depth research
- To meet and exceed set event targets and monthly revenue targets.
- Work well in a team environment giving ideas and working collectively with all members to grow your division
- Build strong, profitable business relationships and ensure sales targets achievement - Develop, manage and sustain sales pipelines
- Experience in or the desire to grow and to eventually manage a team of three to four sales executives
Knowledge and Skills :
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent written communications (Good command of English).
- Ability to negotiate, close deals and influence key stakeholders.
- Ability to convert leads and deliver partnerships under pressure.
- Fast thinking and Innovative problem solver.
- An entrepreneurial approach and positive attitude
- Adherence to, and demonstration of, organization and division core values
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.