Director HR at EC - Council
Views:72 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
EC-Council - Manager - Channel Sales (5-7 yrs)
Channel Sales Manager - Singapore Region
JOB ROLE :
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing partners to grow channel sales
- Cold calling /arranging meetings with potential partners to prospect for new business
- Gathering and presenting market and customer information
- Representing the organisation at seminars, events
- Supporting partners in joint activities to boost sales
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions to partners
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
- Maintaining lead database
- Meeting sales and growth targets as set by management
- Initiating and managing marketing initiatives for partners
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- MBA or technical graduate degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience in sales, preferably in the technology space.
- Training/ educational/ IT industry experience is a must
- Self-starter- Independent remote worker
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Success Factors
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to deliver business value to the sales operation and customer.
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Fluent in English
- Direct interaction with the Partners, Marketing, Peers, and Customers will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
- Travel required.