Manager - HR at EC-Council
Views:455 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
EC-Council - Head - Sales (15-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Strategic planning and descriptive approach of the markets is a major part of this job. Responsible for India's forecasting and sales tracking on a timely basis.
2. Identifying market risk and coming up with solutions to overcome the hurdles is a must. Establishing an environment and foundation for future sales growth.
3. This position is the sole owner of planning activities and assigning targets per region. This position requires prioritizing effectively and in accordance with the corporate objectives.
4. Managing Marketing and branding activities along with the marketing manager, this position also manages the role of rightly positioning each product and EC-Council on the whole.
5. The channel manager provides quality leadership to each of the regional heads and their teams, supporting them in their activities and helping those close big deals.
6. Team Management and regulation is a major task for this position. Managing the team to ensure productivity and assure time management will be needed.
7. Scheduling training for the teams and helping them identify the right approach for their regions is essential, individual sales force training in each region to bring consistency and an increase in the sales graph will also be necessary.
8. Should be capable to achieve the annual targets, revenues and profitability quotas for all EC-Councils training and product lines as set by the management.
9. This position develops the required network in India to facilitate brand awareness and increase sales.
10. Efficiently managing the developed accounts /partners and supporting them to help them gain more market business with assistance from the regional heads. Conducting Presentations and visiting partners to extend Support will be required
11. Identifying the big corporates, training houses, educational, and Government bodies in India, and extending EC- Councils products to them will be one of the daily tasks.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. MBA or technical graduate degree preferred.
2. 10+ years of software sales experience.
3. Software/ IT industry experience is a must
4. Developing high profile networks is crucial.
5. Understanding technologies and the cyber-security market trend will help
6. Able to deliver business value to the sales operation and customer.
7. Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
8. Maximum number of regional languages preferred
9. Direct interaction with the Partners, Marketing channels, Management, and internal teams will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
10. Travel required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.