Manager - HR at EC-Council
Views:69 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EC-Council - Enterprise Sales Professional (3-8 yrs)
1. Achieves the budgeted revenue and profitability quotas for all EC-Councils training. Certification segments within Corporate vertical.
2. Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth. Sells and teaches others how to sell value and solutions to the end customers.
3. Directs the selling activities within PAN India.
4. Prioritizes effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives.
5. Efficiently manages the regional partners and support them to help them gain more market business
6. Identify the big corporates, training houses, educational, academic and Government bodies in the region and extend EC- Councils products to them
7. Manage the team to ensure productivity and assure time management to support sales in the region
8. Conduct Presentations and visit Corporate clients
9. Responsible for the Regions forecasting and sales tracking.
10. Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that affect current and future growth of Corporate sales and profitability