EC-Council - Digital Marketing Specialist (5-7 yrs)
Digital Marketing Specialist | 5+ years- experience | INR 10,00,000 (US $ 19,178) PA |
KPIs: Inbound marketing lead generation strategy formulation & deployment 40% | Campaign strategy 30% | Conversion Rate Optimization 20% | Web Analytics & CRM Reporting 5% | Dashboard Creation & Mgmt 5% | Location: Remote/ Mumbai
We have a requirement for a Digital Marketing Specialist- Performance Marketing. If you are an experienced performance marketing professional with proven track record of delivering exponential growth on digital channels, are self-initiated and are having a perspective of managing Customer experiences to drive business objectives, we are looking for you to join our team.
Key responsibilities: (Customer Acquisition: 80%; Retention: 20%)
- In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing the Demand Generation strategy for the business utilising techniques such as content marketing, online advertising, advertising, SEO, web, e-mail, and more
- You will grow and nurture a pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities, building a high performing demand gen operation; you will select target clients and execute targeted account-based marketing programmes and establish data-driven practises to continually optimise performance across multiple paid channels.
- The Digital Marketing Specialist - Performance Marketing will develop and execute marketing and communications plans for products and services with clearly defined value propositions
- Work closely with the Sales, Content, and Product teams to identify opportunities to drive further business growth
- Deliver qualified leads by developing and managing the digital marketing strategy
- Manage PPC, SEO, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Campaigns and the attribution of marketing channels via Google Analytics and Zoho CRM.
- Accountable for managing marketing budgets to optimize cost per acquisition and efficiently scale new customers
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns with a focus on growth, acquisition & retention across a multi channel approach
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to internal business goals.
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimisation of Facebook, Linkedin & Adwords campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired leads
What You Need for this Position :
a) Radical Accountability: Run the vertical like your own business. Product is established market leader with global credentials
b) Systems Thinking: High growth opportunity hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking. Doer versus a talker.
c) Extremely creative/hacker mindset with In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics & PPC ecosystem
d) Very strong numerical and analytical skills to measure activity and drive performance
e) A pro-active, driven attitude with 5+ years of marketing experience.
f) Strong working knowledge of marketing tools, including email campaigns, social media management
g) Hands-on experience with Google Analytics/ Adwords etc
h) Excellent command of written and spoken English
i) Proven track record of relevant marketing skills SEO, SEM, design, copywriting, branding, PR, analytics, etc.
What You'll Need To Succeed :
To be successful, you have 5+ years of experience in B2C & B2B Marketing and lead generation, ideally coming from a SaaS/Software background, targeting International mid-market/ retail-cum-enterprise clients. You will have a proven track record of driving growth through multiple marketing channels with a data-driven mindset.
- A chance to do impactful work for an industry-leading web engagement based lead generation solution provider that is used globally by 500+ companies across the US, EMEA & Australia
- An opportunity to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing technology-led company
- An international team of intelligent, innovative, and high-performing teammates to work with
- A possibility to grow both personally and professionally as we scale
International Council of E-Commerce Consultants, also known as EC-Council, is the world's largest cyber security technical certification body. We operate in 145 countries globally and we are the owner and developer of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI), License Penetration Testing (Practical) programs, among others. We are proud to have trained and certified over 300,000 information security professionals globally that have influenced the cyber security mindset of countless organizations worldwide.
Our certification programs are recognized worldwide and have received endorsements from various government agencies including the US Federal Government via the Montgomery GI Bill, and the US Government National Security Agency (NSA) and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) certifying EC-Council's Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH), Network Security Administrator (ENSA), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI), Disaster Recovery Professional (EDRP), Certified Security Analyst (E|CSA) and Licensed Penetration Tester(LPT) program for meeting the 4011, 4012, 4013A, 4014, 4015 and 4016 training standards for information security professionals and American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
EC-Council Group provides equal opportunities to all our employees and to all eligible applicants for employment in our company. We do not discriminate on any ground, including race, caste, religion, color, ancestry, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, or any other category protected by applicable law.