EC-Council - Consultant - Enterprise Sales (3-8 yrs)
Role: Training Consultant - Enterprise Sales
Location: Hyderabad/ Mumbai
International Council of E-Commerce Consultants, also known as EC-Council, is the world's largest cyber security technical certification body. We operate in 145 countries globally and we are the owner and developer of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), License Penetration Testing (Practical) programs, among others. We are proud to have trained and certified over 200,000 information security professionals globally that have influenced the cyber security mindset of countless organizations worldwide.
For more information visit: https://www.eccouncil.org/about/
Job Responsibilities & Functions:
- Map potential organizations (in the assigned sectors/segments) across the assigned territory and generate leads
- Achieves the budgeted revenue and profitability quotas for all EC-Council's training. Certification segments within Corporate vertical.
- Experience in (enterprise) account management will be helpful.
- Identify the big corporates, training houses, educational, academic and Government bodies in the region and extend EC- Councils products to them
- Runs Presentations and visit Corporate clients, if and when required
- Responsible for the Region's forecasting and sales tracking.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of Corporate sales and profitability
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- MBA or technical graduate degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in enterprise space in Telco/Consulting/Fin/training sectors
- Account Management
- Understanding technologies and cyber-security market trend will help