EC-Council - Consultant - Academia Sales (3-8 yrs)
Role: Training Consultant - Academia Sales
Location: Hyderabad/ Mumbai
International Council of E-Commerce Consultants, also known as EC-Council, is the world's largest cyber security technical certification body. We operate in 145 countries globally and we are the owner and developer of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), License Penetration Testing (Practical) programs, among others. We are proud to have trained and certified over 200,000 information security professionals globally that have influenced the cyber security mindset of countless organizations worldwide.
For more information visit: https://www.eccouncil.org/about/
Job Role & Functions:
- Map potential academic institutions (colleges, universities, polytechnic and other such institutions) across the assigned territory and generate leads.
- Build deep understanding of local academia business, curriculum, academic influencers, decision making metric and academic cycles
- Build and maintains relationships with key influencers in the local industry and academia.
- Sell software and training solutions to the academic institutions
- Learn curriculum mapping, understand the function of board of studies, converse with the academicians in the assigned territory
- Responsible for revenue and profitability goals. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence in the market.
- Build a healthy (as required by the business plan) order book
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Maintains sales productivity by mentoring and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identifies new opportunities, implements change, resolves issues, gathers competitive information and identifies trends that affect current and future growth of sales and profitability
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- MBA/Technical graduate degree preferred.
- Min. 5 years in sales and 3 years in selling into academia (university/colleges)
- Training/ education (especially with the universities and colleges) experience is a must.
- Excellent account management skills
- Accent neutral and fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of B2B marketing is a must.
- Experience in Cybersecurity / IT industry is preferred
- Ready to travel extensively