Head of Marketing at Think eBikeGo Pvt. Ltd.
Views:138 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
eBikeGo - Manager - Brand Strategy & Marketing (7-12 yrs)
Please note : The Annual Compensation range for this profile is between 6 - 10 LPA
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our branding & marketing strategy for a group of brands under eBikeGo. You will lead our marketing campaigns (digital, performance as well as offline), evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams. You will have a strong marketing and brand strategy background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail to take onus and drive a sustainable, vigorous EV brand house.
- Build, plan and implement the overall 360 marketing strategy
- Manage all 360 marketing channels, measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage performance and digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts, manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Market segmentation and positioning, market research, value proposition, Branding, Pricing, Campaign marketing, and gap analysis for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities.
- Plan, execute and measure marketing initiatives aimed at lead generation. Coordinate with sales and b2b network representatives to address communication needs
- Conceptualize and implement various initiatives to enhance the branding and visibility of the organization and ensure consistency of the message
- Collateral development brochures/newsletters/multimedia/other promotional materials for internal and external communication (end-to-end).
- Technical marketing materials, Brochures, Flyers, Technical Demos, including relevant show presentations/booth design designs.
- Conducting industry market research & competitor analysis of various software technologies and documenting them for utilization during the sales cycle.
- Identifying new prospects/ customers, exploring the business areas, negotiating, coordinating, and handling the commercial and business aspect for set of brands ( 7 and growing)
- Master's degree (PGDM, MBA or equivalent)
- 6+ years' experience in marketing, brand strategy, digital marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Digital marketing agency background preferred but not mandatory
- Ready to contribute to a hyperactive start-up culture
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.