HR Manager at QB Health Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:317 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
EBH.Life - Trainee - Marketing & Communications (0-2 yrs)
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office tools and Google Office Suite (Google Sheets, Drive, etc)
- Strong conceptual thinking, creativity and research skills
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
Company Domain: Startup (Health-Tech)
About the Company:
QB Health Technologies Pvt Ltd is a health-tech aggregator focused on helping people make sense of their health, reduce healthcare cost and live happier lives. At QB Health Technologies Pvt Ltd, we are on a mission to find patterns in health data to improve lives.
About the Internship: As a Marketing & Communications Intern you get to learn all aspects of Marketing and Brand Building under the mentorship of industry experts who have built not just 1 but 3 brands from scratch. From Digital Marketing to Traditional Advertising to tactical Direct Marketing. Your work will shape the brand's perception and growth.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Write compelling copy for Website, Email Marketing, Blogs, Social Media Captions, etc.
- Develop and manage the web presence.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data from Marketing Campaigns.
- Perform Market Research to Assimilate and Analyze specific Data.
- Collate data and help create reports for internal knowledge.
- Create a - Marketing Repository- of Competitors, Industry Best Practices, etc.
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
What's in it for you?
- Potential for a full-time job offer at the end of 3 months based on your performance
- Leadership and Skill Development
- Networking and Establishing Mentors and References
- Resume Enhancement