Marketing Head at EazyApp Tech Pvt Ltd. (EazyPG)
Views:135 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
EazyApp Tech - Graphic Designer (1-3 yrs)
Skills required for the profile:
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Digital Marketing, Content writing, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
1. Working with the marketing team to design offline marketing collateral
2. Creating attractive social media creatives for digital marketing
3. Iterating quickly according to the feedback
4. Researching for the latest social media/digital marketing trends, hashtags, captions, taglines and other creative stuff
5. Create and edit App training videos for YouTube and Customer support.
You are made for this role if:
1. You have loved drawing or sketching since your school days and you have won art competitions in your school. In your high school & college, you were the part of fine arts and marketing projects or societies. Even better, if you have learnt design professionally, though that's not a mandate. In EazyPG, your relevant experience matters the most.
2. You are someone who tries to understand the value of a good design and its importance as a tool for human communication and attraction.
3. In your college or your previous job, you have thought out of the box and found a creative unexpected creative for a tricky concept. Your brain cells become extra active when you are having it hard to meet your own standards of a perfect design.
4. Your eye-sight looks for every marketing poster on Instagram, walls and even on the metro. And then you automatically start criticizing its each and every detail.
5. You understand the balance required between creativity and meeting deadlines.
6. You are self-aware about your strengths and weaknesses and know how to play on your skill sets to get what you desire.
7. You are good at observing people and your surroundings.
8. You understand human psychology well.
9. You relate to the problem we are solving at EazyPG. You have yourself faced the problems of a tenant or seen your friends. You have observed how the PG manager or the owner's mind works in your student or work-life.
10. You dream big. You have high ambitions. You want to be the most successful designer in your group. You hate mediocre results in terms of creativity, money or appraisals.