Human Resource & Operations at Eazr Digipayments Private Limited
Views:284 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Eazr Digipayments - Executive - Business Development (3-4 yrs)
About Us :
As an organization we are a young at heart, tech-savvy, and always looking to discover something awesome.
- Eazr is aiming to transform the way people pay by allowing shoppers to receive products immediately and pay later (Buy Now Pay Later). Focusing on the verticals namely Health and Education, Eazr aims in providing immediate credit facilities to its customers and basically enhance their purchasing power. All your transactions, across merchants, get added to one bill - which the customer pay's once in two weeks.
- The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping consumers spend money responsibly, without incurring interest, fees or revolving and extended debt. The solution is currently under development and Eazr is on a mission to be the world's most-loved way to pay and believes in Education and Health for all. We are building our tech teams in Mumbai, Maharashtra. We're team players, committed to fast-paced quality work, and we're looking for people who are keen to be part of something new as it rapidly grows to sky-high limits.
- This position will be based in our new setup at Powai, Mumbai.
To acquire, on-board and manage brands for our Buy Now Pay Later lending platform, responsible for meeting the agreed sales and marketing targets time to time, co-ordination with existing, new clients, in-house development team. Monthly initiatives calendar and activities, He / She will work closely with the HO support system, outside agencies, vendors and other resources, that are utilized to bring the brand presence and experience to our target audience.
- Proactively initiate and engage calls to new prospects.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Locates potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Protects an organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentation for prospect meeting.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals.
- Presentation skills are must.
- Should have B2B Experience.
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Can communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people in a day.
- Have no problem cold calling potential customers.
Required Skills :
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Motivation for Sales, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Negotiation Skills, Professionalism
- Education - Any Graduate / MBA
- Excellent Communication Skills - Written and Verbal
- Excellent Negotiation and Influencing Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Flexible, self-driven, and proactive.