Co-Founder at E-Squared
Views:21 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
E-Squared - Campaign Manager - Pay Per Click/Search Engine Optimization/Search Engine Marketing (4-10 yrs)
Campaign Manager - PPC, SEO/ SEM
This specialist will be responsible for the search engine optimization of all websites and internet properties under their control, attracting and engaging target audiences. The successful candidate will lead a team that is responsible for the management and development of PPC programs. Should have in-depth knowledge of google adwords, facebook advertising, linkedin advertising and bing etc. Should have done extensive campaigns.
This role would suit an established SEO specialist, well accustomed to managing multiple titles from an Activity background and demonstrable experience driving web presence.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage the digital marketing strategy that directly supports business growth
- Strategize, plan and execute online marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition through a variety of paid media channels such as search engine marketing, display advertising (including social media, video, mobile and app install ads).
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing activities
- Evaluate performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Responsible for enhancing organic visits for our client website /app and to make sure that the goals are achieved.
- Check the information available from various tools and ensure that the suggestions are implemented to enhance the number of organic keywords and to get better ranking for these targeted keywords.
- Provide analysis and recommendations by evaluating website and blogs
- Effectively use search engine tools like WEB Ceo, Ahrefs, SEMRush, etc. to identify and resolve technical issues
- Manage / Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities
- Manage / Perform competition analysis to enhance rankings and organic traffic
- Manage the development and execution of content strategies
- Manage the Implementation of internal and external link building
- Monitor and administer web analytics
- Communicate project development, timelines, and results
- Website Error checks and fix
- Meta Creations including Header Tags, URL structuring
Knowledge, Skills and Experience :
- Proven experience in SEO
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmasters, Keyword Planner
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Must have a technical and analytical mindset
- Direct experience of managing teams to deliver large PPC campaigns
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding or interest of the online gaming market, or social gaming market would be useful
- Wordpress and some HTML & Design knowledge