Executive Assistant at E-Intelligence
Views:1 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
e intelligence - Executive - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
- Identifying and building new business opportunities in the US, UK, Canada & Australia.
- Creating, Developing and Sustaining new business relationships with global clients using various communication tools like Video conferencing, Phone calls, emails, CRM software, etc.
- Creating customized Proposals, Presentations, Case studies and other marketing collateral as and when required.
- Strategize the entire marketing plan and execute it successfully.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
- At least 1+ years of experience in Business Development or similar profile preferably with US and UK clients in the digital marketing domain.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing or similar fields
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills