HR at EDAC Learning Systems
Views:288 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
E-DAC - Manager - Acquisition (4-9 yrs)
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- Responsible for new client school acquisition.
- Meeting Academic Team, Management Team of the school and explaining them various USP's of EDAC and convincing them to adopt path breaking E-DAC Learning Solution.
- Developing strategies to explore new regions to generate more business
- Ensuring smooth collection of payments from schools & handling escalations
- Using CRM to understand sales effectiveness and counter measures
- Organizing events and seminars to promote the product.
The candidate should have :
- Self starter & self motivated with excellent communication, planning and networking skills
- Good track record of closing large deals/difficult sales; meeting revenue targets.
- Perseverant, willing to go the extra mile.
- Should be able to understand market dynamics quickly and make course corrections.
- It's a high energy job which requires the individual to spend 100% of his/her time in the field.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.