Talent Acquisition Lead at Dyson
Views:273 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Dyson - Area Sales Manager (5-8 yrs)
Purpose of the Role
Dyson is looking for a candidate who will be a part of the East offline team to plan and manage sales in West Bengal. It offers an opportunity to work with external and internal teams to handle and exponentially grow the said markets across Distribution and 3rd party retail. The role requires understanding of distribution & the retail footprint of the WB market (especially Kolkata) and ideally a candidate should have worked with distributors and regional retail partners in the same market.
Position Summary - Key Responsibilities
- Understand the local markets in West Bengal
- Should have worked in Kolkata earlier
- Local language is a must (Bengali)
- Understands the local Retail Market for Fast Moving Consumer Goods including the organized players such as Great Eastern, Khosla Electronics, etc.
- Understands the standalone electronics market in the respective cities.
Distribution & Retail Handling experience :
- Manage & Scale-up the distribution business in West Bengal
- Work Closely with the distributor teams to put in place the distribution KPI's and ensure hygiene across the market
- Work closely with Modern Trade, Regional Retail accounts & other Key Retail points and scale up business with them
- Build close relationships with external stakeholders in the said key accounts to build Dyson's business across the market
- Manage & drive a team of 3-4 people across multiple offline channels
- Should understand basics and willing to learn Luxury Marketing and sales
- Is ready to manage teams and scale them up
- Should be able to understand and adapt to technology products and drive the same with his team as well
- Has a knack of managing business thru data and a customer centric approach
- The Right Person
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS :
- Driven by a strong desire to win and - making things happen-
- Entrepreneurial, be unafraid to try new things, able to deal with ambiguity, and willing to take risks
- Extremely strong with EXECUTION and ability to OWN + DRIVE (with cross-functional stakeholders) - Detail oriented, plan and materials produced must be meticulously executed;
- Strong ability in project management, prioritize while multitasking a number of high-priority assignments, excellent at cross functional schedule management and strong follow-through;
- Problem solving, must be able to critically and actively analyse situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions (can-do attitude is a MUST);
- Intelligent, independent thinker, strong aptitude in analytical thinking, rational, and prompt; strong with data analysis, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint
- Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and getting things done with both internal and external stakeholders.