HR Executive at Dyninno India llp
Views:200 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Dyninno Group - Consultant - Travel Sales (1-6 yrs)
Job Requirements ( MUST HAVES )
- Experience in flight sales and international market experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Communication technique, experience in sales will be considered as an advantage.
- PC knowledge
- Willing to work in Night Shift.
- Cooperating with clients to determine their needs and advise them on an appropriate destination, modes of transportation, travel dates, costs, and accommodations.
- Planning and motivating the client to buy transportation, accommodations, and other travel services.
- Providing excellent professional customer service and problem resolution skills.
- Determining customers needs and preferences, such as schedules and costs.
We provide :
Very motivating income - Being in full control of your own exceptional bonuses with an unmatched, market-leading incentives scheme. Good monthly CTC of INR25,000 to INR45,000 per month plus no limits on incentives (best performers average incentive earned is INR2.25 Lakhs a month).
- Engagement with a global travel organization - Operating in a modern and dynamic team where everyone's opinion matters.
- Hands-on experience with industry-defining innovative trends - Getting to learn and use the latest in Travel and Customer service.
- Extensive Promos & Bonuses program - Rewarding those who go the extra mile.
- Paid time offs, training, transportation.
Guaranteed development - Becoming your own teams leader in as short as 6 months.
Team-building events - Having fun and bonding with colleagues and teammates.
Participation in global-scale projects - Creating an impact on our international facilities by the exchange of ideas, participation in innovative programs, and traveling to various locations.
World-class office in DLF, Cyber City, Gurugram, Haryana, India