HR at Dynaminds Marketing India Pvt Ltd
Views:802 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Dynaminds Marketing - District Sales Manager/Territory Sales Manager - FMCG Vertical (5-6 yrs)
Position : District Manager / Territory Sales Manager
Location : Ahmadnagar,Maharashtra.
Minimum Qualification : Graduation
Minimum Experience : 5 - 6 years into Channel Sales
Industry Preference : FMCG; Pharmaceuticals; Banking; Insurance; Telecom (Service Provider); POS / Mobile Wallet Activation etc.
Salary : As per Industry Standards
Key Responsibility Areas -
- The Primary KRA of the District Manager / Territory Sales Manager is to Identify, Recruit and On-Board New Channel Partners / Distributors for all Products and Services within the assigned Territory.
- Support his/her supervisor (ASM / Sr ASM) by identifying and shortlisting potential Super-Stockist within the assigned area.
- Leading a team of Sales Officers within the assigned territory in order to ensure onboarding of Retail Outlets resulting into Secondary Sales and Liquidation of the Distributors Stocks.
- Monitor, Assess/evaluate, Guide and Push team daily for continuous achievements.
- Being responsible to have backup of required manpower in the team under him/her always.
- Being up to date with thorough understanding of the Products and Services all the time and ensure training to all in the team in regular intervals.
- Maintaining healthy, positive and professional relationships with all existing Channel Partners and ensure incremental business from them on a continuous basis.
- Ensuring active involvement of the Channel Partners in the business ensuring better Sales Push and revenue generation for the Partner.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and communicate to them with up-to-date information about new products and enhancements etc.
- Ensuring that all processes are followed in every aspect of their activities without any deviation.
- Suggest process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly plan and execute Marketing and Promotional Activities, develop sales plans for self and team to increase brand awareness and ensure top-line target.
- Address any Channel Partner issues with regards to Sales Conflicts, Pricing etc in a timely manner.
- Collecting data from the team on a daily basis in designated format/s and share the same with his/her superior / management / Central MIS team on a daily basis.
- Staying up to date with latest developments in Marketplace and update Management with complete and continuous feedback on the same on a regular basis.
Prerequisites / Qualities -
- Graduate, Preferably MBA
- Good Communication and Inter-Personal Skills
- Proven Leadership Experience
- Knowledge of the Market / Geography
- Problem Solving / Trouble Shooting capabilities
- Existing Natural Market / relationship with the distribution channel the designated area
- Basic knowledge of Computer
- Basic knowledge of Smartphone Mobiles and related technology
- Having a vehicle (minimum 2-Wheeler) would be preferred