HR at Dynaminds Marketing
Views:366 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Dynaminds Marketing - Area Sales Manager - FMCG Vertical (4-6 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
- The Primary KRA of the Area Sales Manager is to Identify, Shortlist, Select and On-Board Super-Stockists / CNFs / Distributor within his designated territory.
- Leading a team of District Sales Manager / Territory Sales Managers and ensure their targets and productivity (onboarding Distributors to liquidate the Super Stockist's stocks in their areas).
- Monitor, Assess/evaluate, Guide and Push team daily for continuous achievements.
- Create and manage enough Pipeline for self and team in order to meet targets.
- Being responsible to have backup of required manpower in the team under him/her always.
- Maintaining healthy, positive and professional relationships with all existing Channel Partners and ensure incremental business from them on a continuous basis.
- Being up to date with thorough understanding of the Products and Services all the time and ensure training to all in the team on the same on a regular basis.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and communicate to them with up-to-date information about new products and enhancements etc.
- Ensuring active involvement of the Channel Partners in the business ensuring better Sales Push and Revenue Generation for the Partners.
- Develop/Suggest process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Ensuring that all processes are followed by self and team in every aspect of their activities without any deviation.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly plan and execute Marketing and Promotional Activities, develop sales plans for self and team to increase brand awareness and ensure top-line target.
- Address any Channel Partner issues with regards to Sales Conflicts, Pricing etc in a timely manner.
- Collecting data from the team on a daily basis in designated format/s and share the same with his/her superior / management / Central MIS team on a daily basis.
- Staying up to date with latest developments in Marketplace and update Management with complete and continuous feedback on the same on a regular basis.