HR Executive at Dynaminds Group
Views:86 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Dynaminds Group - District Sales Manager - FMCG Vertical (3-5 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Board New Channel Partners / Distributors for all Products and Services within the assigned Territory.
- Support his/her supervisor (ASM / Sr ASM) by identifying and shortlisting potential Super-Stockist within the assigned area.
- Leading a team of Sales Officers within the assigned territory in order to ensure onboarding of Retail Outlets resulting into Secondary Sales and Liquidation of the Distributors Stocks.
- Monitor, Assess/evaluate, Guide and Push team daily for continuous achievements.
- Being responsible to have backup of required manpower in the team under him/her always.
- Being up to date with thorough understanding of the Products and Services all the time and ensure training to all in the team in regular intervals.
- Maintaining healthy, positive and professional relationships with all existing Channel Partners and ensure incremental The Primary KRA of the District Manager / Territory Sales Manager is to Identify, Recruit and On-business from them on a continuous basis.
- Ensuring active involvement of the Channel Partners in the business ensuring better Sales Push and revenue generation for the Partner.
- Educate partners about product portfolio and communicate to them with up-to-date information about new products and enhancements etc.
- Ensuring that all processes are followed in every aspect of their activities without any deviation.
- Suggest process improvements to optimize partner management activities.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly plan and execute Marketing and Promotional Activities, develop sales plans for self and team to increase brand awareness and ensure top-line target.
- Address any Channel Partner issues with regards to Sales Conflicts, Pricing etc in a timely manner.
- Collecting data from the team on a daily basis in designated format/s and share the same with his/her superior / management / Central MIS team on a daily basis.
- Staying up to date with latest developments in Marketplace and update Management with complete and continuous feedback on the same on a regular basis.