Senior Recruiter at DXC technology
Views:337 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
DXC Technology - Customer Support Role - Voice process - Walk-In (0-4 yrs)
Walkin for Customer Support (Voice process) - 13th Feb 2019
Venue : DXC TECHNOLOGY, Surya Park, Mayflower Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru - 560100
Time : 11 AM to 1 PM
Contact person : Komal Singh
Job Profile :
- Customer Support / Service experience will be required/similar call center EXP will do.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks (taking calls, responding to e-mails).
- Excellent Communication skills and Good typing skills.
- Flare for Sales/reservation is must as a job involves Sales and conversion targets.
- Prior experience in sales, insurance, mortgage, hotel, and tourism and Airline industry process with good communication skills will be an added advantage.
- Open to work in rotational shifts, week offs and in a 24X7 environment.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- To accurately process reservation/booking transactions on the system.
- Flair for Sales/reservation is must as a job involves Sales and conversion targets.
- To provide accurate information regarding hotel promotions, rates, and room features and effectively convince callers to book and make reservations in Accor hotels.
- To be able to respond to guests- inquiries and needs.
- To enhance and strengthen the relationship between guests and the organization by providing excellent customer experience.
- To efficiently access different tools/applications in order to provide accurate information to callers.
- To perform all responsibilities in a professional manner while exercising strong verbal, interpersonal and quality service skills.
Incentives : 2 to 12K
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0-4 years of experience.
- Any Degree in any Discipline is required.
- BE, B.Tech, MBA and MCA graduates should have 2 years of work experience in customer support.
- Age should be less than 30 years.
- Freshers with excellent communication can also apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.