Talent Acquisition Associate at Dunzo
Views:294 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Dunzo - Assistant Sales Manager (1-3 yrs)
Merchant Growth & Relationship Management : This KRA involves ensuring the MOM growth of the merchant on Dunzo. It starts with the coordination with the marketing team and other allied teams to have a launch plan in place for major brands followed by store/brand level promotions.
Understanding the business of the client and matching it with the user expectations by sourcing and promoting offers on the bestselling products, planning different brand-specific campaigns, strategizing MOM order growth plans, working on the monthly brand-wise order projections, and ensuring that the projections are overachieved.
Roles & Responsibilities :
1) Meeting the clients F2F, interacting, and gaining detailed knowledge about their business, identifying the key areas of improvement.
2) Offering proactive solutions to improve the performance of key metrics.
3) Identifying opportunities of additional revenue generation, lead creation for upselling other services provided by Dunzo.4) Being customer-obsessed and ensuring that the clients are happy with the services provided by Dunzo & act as the best promoters of our brand through WOM, brand social media handles, and other promotional activities done by the brand.
5) Quality Metrics: Ensuring that all the key merchant metrics of Dunzo are adhered to and making sure of every order being delivered the way it's supposed to be with no margins for errors or affects the customer experience adversely.
6) Internal coordination: This involves coordinating with all internal stakeholders which includes but not limited to Category managers, Finance, Marketing, supply, and other allied teams.
1. Bachelor's or associate degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
2. Familiar with the geography and market understanding of the city.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
4. Knowing the local language is mandatory.
5. Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
6. Excellent organizational and team handling skills.
7. Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
8. Basic understanding of excel is a must.