Consultant at Dun and Bradstreet
Views:118 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dun & Bradstreet - Presales Role (0-3 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Building database of clients & relevant contacts (CEOs, CHROs, CFOs, Business Heads, etc.) from these clients, through various sources like client websites, internet, LinkedIn, etc.
- Speaking with these corporate customers over the phone, briefing them on products & setting up meetings with clients daily.
- Maintaining a track of the data available with the BD team & support assigned so as that the appointment requirement is met as per management prerogative.
- Experience in cracking meetings via calling the clients primarily large corporates/SME
- Client handling experience and excellent communication & telephonic probing skills
- Fixing meetings with relevant contacts mentioned above
- Mailing activity & renewal intimation in coordination with the BD team to be done periodically & should be the project owner for the same.
- Create and maintain MIS of Tele-researcher activity
KEY REQUIREMENTS: -
- MBA/ Post Graduate with minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience into daily support to the Business Development Team in fixing meetings by speaking to C level executives.
- Linguistic Proficiency-English, Hindi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.