HR Manager at Dror Labs
Views:47 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
DROR - Manager - Corporate Sales (1-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Manager will work directly with the Founder and the senior leadership team of the Company. The role offers a tremendous opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing Fintech industry.
- The role involves cross-functional experience across various verticals such as Product, Sales, and Marketing. The role also involves complete sales & marketing experience as a leader of every facet of the product journey, from determining positioning, naming, competitive benchmarking, prioritization, external communication, and completely shaping the voice of product and helping it grow a loyal consumer base.
The Manager is responsible for end-to-end Sales and Marketing for growing the product.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating new business opportunities through Various Channels following up and setting up meetings with clients, visiting them, sharing business ideas & presentation to them.
- Work together with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and overall service delivery
- Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel on how to attain business sales objective.
- Lead Business Development efforts by onboarding Corporates and their employees.
- Create market maps and track global innovations.
- Identifying opportunities for new products and upgrade.
Skills Required :
- Ability to sell himself & Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated with an immense desire to learn.
- Has ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Mature and self-starter
Experience : ex Prior experience in sales and managing a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.