DronaHQ - Manager - Product Marketing (4-9 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- In last 1 year, DronaHQ has matured and grown at rate of 300% and marketing has become a priority. The marketing team shares a great responsibility and opportunity to expand and fuel this growth.
- He/she will be an expert in digital marketing strategy, tools, and tactics and be connected with the digital marketing ecosystem in India and APAC.
Scope of Work:
- The incumbent will be responsible for scaling up the end to end marketing function for DronaHQ globally.
- The incumbent will develop a holistic Digital Marketing strategy for the company, and digital marketing programs.
- The scope of Digital Marketing activities gets defined by the incumbent, and will include website/app development, social media, online advertising, and mobile. The role will also look at strategic partnerships and co-promotions with external parties in the digital space.
- The individual Work closely with the business development and sales team right from lead generation to deal closure and provide marketing support at every step.
- The incumbent will also interact with digital marketers across the world, learn from global case studies and exploit synergies/best practices.
- Planning and organising webinars to push leads into the pipeline
- Planning and organising online and offline product demonstrations
- Participating in various events and organising round tables and other events for prospect intimacy campaigns
- Reporting lead numbers on a monthly basis to senior leadership and taking corrective actions wherever required
- Manage the day-to-day function of digital marketing, including Social Media, Digital Production, budget control, project oversight, and KPI tracking. Creating digital content, email campaigns, and managing SEO, paid marketing.
- Aligning with global and regional stakeholders, develop and execute the Asia Pacific website strategy, portraying Experience as thought leaders, driving traffic and online conversion.
- Managing the process of creating thought leadership content pieces like white papers, case studies, blogs, research reports, testimonials and other content collaterals for web based marketing
- Creating sales enablement content like presentations, technical support documents, product literatures, custom sales documents etc to provide sales support
- Tracking key competitors and creating shadow marketing programmes to tackle them
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate would have 4-8 years of experience in building tech product brand among C-level audience like CIO, COO, HR, Sales.
- Candidate from IT Product company (HRMS, Mobility) will have an advantage.
- Has managed demand generation and content marketing programmes
- This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
About us :