DronaHQ - Business Development Role (2-7 yrs)
- Generate Qualified leads by executing outbound calling campaigns to targeted prospects and fuel the DronaHQ new business sales pipeline
- Respond to inbound inquiries from prospective customers (phone, email, and web),Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and setup an appointment with DronaHQ sales team
- Work closely with senior sales team to develop market strategies
- Collaborate with other teams on product features, advantages and benefits to ensure quality lead generation
- Understanding the product & customers' needs in depth and categorise it for use by sales team ( size,industry,organisation structure,current technology )
- Keep prospects engaged through email drip marketing campaigns, demos, content marketing, calls etc.
- Keep all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date relevant systems.
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Fluent English
- Experience working in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organisation selling SaaS solutions to enterprise companies.
- Understanding of various industries and their organisation structure, decision maker point of view and sales cycle point of view
- Hard-working and willing to achieve a high volume of outbound calling activity every day while attending inbound leads via calls,emails etc.
- Outstanding communicator via phone and email to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Experience of managing and tracking interactions, lead generation and follow up over email, phone and in-person
- Creative, inventive and out-of-box thinker
- Willingness to advance in our organisation by demonstrating their ability to be tenacious self-starters every day.
- Strong desire to pursue a challenging career in SaaS sales
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and balance time effectively
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Strong market research skills to know every details about prospects before calling