Founder & CEO at Drizzlin
Views:132 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Drizzlin - Manager - Content Management/Copywriting (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a dedicated copywriter who is ambitious, creative with a vision to get us to the next level, and comfortable being a member of our extended team. We provide an atmosphere for developing team collaboration, business knowledge, creativity, and fun within the work environment!
- YOU ARE (someone with)-
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, english, communications, or related discipline
- Minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
- There will be a higher preference allocated to candidates with-
- Social media or content marketing experience
- Editorial work in and around lifestyle and luxury Domain
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING :
You will be working closely with the strategy and design teams to brainstorm ideas, create concepts and develop messaging for a variety of projects including (social media posts, video, blogs and employer branding). Thorough research and interviews will be required to understand the client's industry, products/services, branding, and marketing goals. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Interpret creative direction and adapt points from briefs into persuasive messaging concepts
2. Establish and maintain client's brand voice online and make sure all contributors understand and adhere to it
3. Researching brief requirements including competitors and the target audience
4. Create and manage an editorial calendar aligning regional teams and support them with edits and guidance on copy adapts.
5. Producing original, clear and credible ideas/messages/scripts
6. Updating and amending campaigns according to feedback
7. Oversee the ever-growing database of content to ensure accuracy and brand alignment
8. Pour over data to make informed editorial decisions
- Location- : The role will be a mix of remote working and physical meetings with clients and team members as required in Mumbai. A higher preference would be for candidates based out of Mumbai/willing to relocate.