Drivn Solutions - Assistant Manager- Digital Content Coordinator (3-5 yrs)
- Support the development of microsites in Umbraco (content management system, training will be provided).
- Duplicating microsites and doing minor edits to the site structure based on existing components.
- Uploading content, images, pdf documents and video content.
- Creating and resizing of header banners and other website images and videos, sometimes at short notice.
- Assisting with ad- hoc copywriting changes and updates. - Advising on design restrictions and brand guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Repurposing content to and from different mediums, ie Word, PowerPoint and PDF
- 3 to 5 years of experience in design and digital content management.
A portfolio of past work will be required.
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills-must know how to resize images and save for the web.
- HTML basics required - knowing how to add basic code if required.
CSS an advantage.
- File Type understanding in movie content (mpg, mp4, mov, avi)-knowing how to save in different formats and compress videos.
- PDF editing skills basic level for file compression, new document creation and password protection.
- Image bank searching skills - speed search and related image searching.
- Understanding of typography, branding, colour theories, layout design with attention to detail for digital and print artwork.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written when working with internal staff and external clients.
- High level of proficiency in English - will be tested. - Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.