Drivn Solutions - Assistant Manager- Digital Content Coordinator (3-5 yrs)
- Support the development of microsites in Umbraco (content management system, training will be provided).
- Duplicating microsites and doing minor edits to the site structure based on existing components.
- Uploading content, images, pdf documents and video content.
- Creating and resizing of header banners and other website images and videos, sometimes at short notice.
- Assisting with ad- hoc copywriting changes and updates. - Advising on design restrictions and brand guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Repurposing content to and from different mediums, ie Word, PowerPoint and PDF
- 3 to 5 years of experience in design and digital content management.
A portfolio of past work will be required.
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills-must know how to resize images and save for the web.
- HTML basics required - knowing how to add basic code if required.
CSS an advantage.
- File Type understanding in movie content (mpg, mp4, mov, avi)-knowing how to save in different formats and compress videos.
- PDF editing skills basic level for file compression, new document creation and password protection.
- Image bank searching skills - speed search and related image searching.
- Understanding of typography, branding, colour theories, layout design with attention to detail for digital and print artwork.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written when working with internal staff and external clients.
- High level of proficiency in English - will be tested. - Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.